Located in the newly restored St. Michael’s Church, Ministry of Brewing aims to regain the location’s status of a community meeting place.
We welcome all to enjoy our unique beers, sodas and cider.
Indoor Seating, Courtyard Seating, and Carry-out
Tuesday – Friday : 3pm – 8pm
Saturday : 12pm – 8pm
Sunday : 12pm – 5pm
(COURTYARD & SANCTUARY ONLY)
– Reservations are required. Please use the above link to reserve a time and table.
– Tables & reservations are limited to 6 guests each. If you arrive with more than 6 guests, we will try to accommodate with more than one table – but the tables will be distanced within the sanctuary.
– Guests must be seated to receive service.
– For the safety of all involved, we are taking temperatures of all guests & staff.
– All guests must wear a mask at all times – unless seated and appropriately distanced.
– We kindly ask that you wear a mask whenever a server is present.
– Please keep your visit to the amount of time reserved.
– Please be mindful of walkways which will be marked to ensure safe entry and exit.
– Unfortunately, we cannot allow dogs.
– Outside food is permitted. We kindly ask that you clean up after yourself.
All beers will be served in single use containers.
Sanitize Stations are set up at numerous locations.
All tables will be cleaned and sanitized between every visit.
WHAT’S ON TAP
Our tap list offers a little something for everyone. Our rotating taps feature classic lagers and IPAs as well as more unique, seasonal offerings. We also proudly feature a house cider and our own crafted sodas will be coming back soon. Check back often as our selection rotates frequently!
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE
Unfortunately, food trucks are on hold until further notice. Outside food is welcome.
If you’re interested in having your food truck serve at Ministry,
please contact us at email@example.com.