Located in the newly restored St. Michael’s Church, Ministry of Brewing aims to regain the location’s status of a community meeting place.
We welcome all to enjoy our unique beers, sodas and cider.
Tuesday – Friday : 3pm – 8pm
Saturday : 12pm – 9pm
Sunday : 12pm – 6pm
** Holiday Hours: We will be closing at 6pm on Saturday, July 4th. **
(INDOOR & COURTYARD)
– Reservations are required. Please use the above link to reserve a time and table.
– If you have a preference for outdoor seating, please make a note in the comments.
– Tables & reservations are limited to 6 guests each.
– For the safety of all involved, we are taking temperatures of all guests & staff.
– All guests must wear a mask at all times – unless seated and appropriately distanced.
– We kindly ask that you wear a mask whenever a server is present.
– Please keep your visit to the amount of time reserved.
– Please be mindful of walkways which will be marked to ensure safe entry and exit.
– Unfortunately, we cannot allow dogs.
– Outside food is permitted. We kindly ask that you clean up after yourself.
– Please be mindful of the one-way walkways in the sanctuary.
All beers will be served in single use containers.
Sanitize Stations are set up at numerous locations.
All tables will be cleaned and sanitized between every visit.
WHAT’S ON TAP
Our tap list offers a little something for everyone. Our rotating taps feature classic lagers and IPAs as well as more unique, seasonal offerings. We also proudly feature a house cider and our own crafted sodas will be coming back soon. Check back often as our selection rotates frequently!