Ministry of Brewing is a craft brewery located in the historic
St Michael’s Church in Southeast Baltimore, Maryland.
We are offering curbside pick-up service for growlers and select merchandise, as well as limited outdoor courtyard seating during specific days and hours. More details may be found below.
- All outside growlers must be completely cleaned. (We have also lowered the price of our 64oz Ministry growlers to $5.)
- After placing a pick-up order, you may pick up at the ramp entrance on Lombard St.
Outdoor Courtyard Service
– Reservations are required. Please use the link above, call 410-624-5623, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will handle your requests.
– Reservations made online will reserve a table for a 45 minute time block. If you wish to stay longer, just give us a call.
– All guests must wear a mask at all times – unless seated and appropriately distanced from other guests.
– Please keep your visit to the amount of time reserved.
– Please be mindful of walkways which will be marked to ensure safe entry and exit.
All beers will be served in single use containers.
Sanitize Stations will be set up at the entrance and within the courtyard.
All tables will be cleaned and sanitized between every visit.
Hours for Service
Friday – 5pm – 9pm
Saturday – 12pm – 8pm
Sunday – 12pm – 6pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you family friendly?
Yes! Bring the little ones, there is a dedicated children’s area
Are dogs allowed?
We love our furry four-legged friends, but unfortunately we cannot allow them in the sanctuary due to historical guidelines pertaining to our building
Yes, feel free to bring food or order from one of the rotating food trucks