The taproom is currently closed until further notice. We are offering curbside pick-up service for growlers and select merchandise during specific weekend hours. More details may be found below.
Please visit the online ordering portal below to place an order.
You may also support us by purchasing an eGift Card.
All sales will be distributed to our staff in need.
Thank you for your support. Be safe. <3
- Curbside service will be available Thursday and Friday (3 – 7pm), Saturday (12 – 7pm), and Sunday (12 – 4pm).
- No walk-up orders. Please call or order online before arriving.
- All outside growlers must be completely cleaned. (We have also lowered the price of our 64oz Ministry growlers to $5.)
- After placing an order, you may pick up at the ramp entrance on Lombard St.
- All transactions must be paid for by credit card.
- There is no entry into the brewery permitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you family friendly?
Yes! Bring the little ones, there is a dedicated children’s area
Are dogs allowed?
We love our furry four-legged friends, but unfortunately we cannot allow them in the sanctuary due to historical guidelines pertaining to our building
Yes, feel free to bring food or order from one of the rotating food trucks