Ministry of Brewing is very excited to announce the return of the Old-Fashioned Holiday Soiree on Friday, December 8th!
Check out the details of what should be an amazing evening at the taproom.
Old-Fashioned Holiday Soiree Highlights
- Catered buffet dinner prepared by Chef Jesse Sandlin and Sally O’s.
- Large drink menu featuring craft beer, craft ciders, sodas, & more.
- Special beer releases, including multiple vintages of bourbon barrel-aged 9.9 Problems, and all new holiday brews.
- Hors d’oeuvres prepared by Water for Chocolate & Charmed Kitchen.
- Holiday musical performance by E.Joseph & a festive late evening of vinyl spinning with El Suprimo.
- Opportunity to bid on silent auction baskets from local vendors & businesses – benefiting the Julie Community Center.
- The evening’s festivities will be hosted by our friends, and hosts of Bmore Trivia, Katie & Joe.
Based on feedback from last year’s event, we are now offering multiple different ticket options;
VIP – An all inclusive experience. Dinner, unlimited beverages, one hour early entry, dessert, and a special Ministry gift. ($99 per person)
General Admission – Dinner, four drink tickets, and add-on options for additional drinks and dessert. ($79 per person)
GA (Dinner Only) – Dinner included. Drinks available pay-as-you-go. ($59 per person)
GA (Drinks Only) – 4 drink tickets to be used at your leisure. ($29 per person)
Through the end of November, VIP tickets will be $10 off with an Early Bird promo code. (EARLYBIRD)
Also new for this year, buy two VIP or GA tickets and get $10 off your total with a promo code. (GIMMETWO)
All ticket sales will begin on Friday, November 17th.
Schedule of Events
4pm – VIP Doors
5pm – GA Doors
5:30pm – Musical Performances begin
6:30pm – Buffet / Dinner
8pm – El Suprimo & DJ Bump
While Ministry of Brewing is proudly family-friendly, this event is 21+ only.
Semi-formal to formal dress and attire is recommended. (But have fun with it. Top hats and monocles are encouraged.)
All sales are final.